Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: Children | Blogmas Day 2

23 sleeps until Santa!

As some of you may know from my '15 things about me' blog post which you can find here, I have a rather large sproglett clan in my family. Towards Christmas, it can be daunting having to buy for all 5 kiddiwinkles. That's why I've popped up a couple of posts over on my Polyvore and thought I'd share one here with you too! I've based these gift ideas on what I know my Niece's and Nephews like so this isn't a generalised post. Make sure you get a rough idea of who you're buying for and what they like first, kids can be ungrateful if they don't like what they're given!

Girls

Draculaura Monster High Doll, Next Cardigan, Niall One Direction Doll, One Direction Perfume, Next Trainers, Ghoulia and Scooter Monster High Doll.

Boys

(Some of the items here aren't the exact match of linked items)

Nerf N Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster, Next Polo Shirt, Next HoodyNext Skate Chukka TrainersDisney's Planes Radio Control Dusty


Have you got any children to buy for this Christmas?
Let me know in the comments below

xox


INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!
Share:

4 comments

  1. I don't have any children to buy for this Christmas as my mam buys for my little cousins but I bet shopping for children is the most fun thing ever! I can't wait til I have children just to buy them clothes haha - I am really sad. I'm now following you on bloglovin :) love your blog and your little image saying Merry Christmas is super cute! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much hun! I know! I absolutely love buying for little kids, however it can be a bit pricey when your brother isn't so thoughtful and has 4 when your sister has 1! Haha, I'm only 19, I can't be affording that. I'm not going to lie, I may have hit up Primark this year. Poor bunny! Glad you like it hun xxx

      Delete
  2. I think I might consider getting the One Direction perfume for my little cousin and myself! Thank you for the idea! Btw, do you mind following me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My niece is just obsessed with one direction so I instantly thought of this! Buying yourself one is such a good idea too though ;) course hun xxx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig