Wednesday 4 December 2013

Top 10 Under £10 | Blogmas Day 4

21 sleeps until Santa!

Hello sweeties! Isn't Blogmas going quick?! I can't believe it's the 4th of December already! For this fourth day of Advent, I am bringing you a great little makeup / beauty / essentials 'Top 10 Under £10' post, perfect for those Secret Santa's you've forgotten about (guilty as charged - oops!) or as a little treat for yourself for the big day! Don't get me wrong, like every other beauty blogger out there I LOVE my high-end makeup, but I just can't leave my high-street loves behind, so here are a few of my faves below this amazing price mark!


1 - Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation -
I use shade 100 - Ivory. I am absolutely in love with this foundation and find it to be such a perfect match for my skin (not only shade wise). It has a really nice consistency and I've found that you don't need a lot to cover your entire face. It does however (for the first hour) feel like you have a lot of makeup on, this isn't a bad thing, but for days where I don't feel I need a lot of coverage I do tend to opt for my Benefit Stay Flawless foundation instead. You can buy Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation here for £5.99.


2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner Pen -
I've only recently started using this product but instantly it's become my favourite liner for my top lash line instead of a liquid liner. I find it so much easier to use and creates a lot less mess! I love the thick and thin aspect of this product, it makes it really versatile and so worth the money! You can purchase Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Liner here for £5.49.


3. LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel -
I've said it before and I'll say it again; this is one of my all time favourite scents. I only have to use the tiniest amount of this product and it lathers perfectly making it a great shower gel. The smell lingers around for a while after too so that you can fully appreciate the amazing-ness of it. Another must for me is that it works well with shaving my legs and I actually found that this is really good as it doesn't block the razor yet lets it glides easily over the skin. You can buy Snow Fairy here with a starting price of £3.50.


4. Clean & Clear Blackhead clearing Daily Scrub -
This is my holy grail of daily face scrubs. I use it every night without fail and find it helps keep spots and blemishes at bay. I recommend it to everyone and now I am recommending it to you too! This scrub has perfectly sized exfoliating beads within it which I find helps even more with digging deep into your pores. I can't even describe how much I love this product - I think you'll just have to take my word for it! You can buy the Clean & clear Blackhead clearing scrub here for £2.66.


5. Rimmel London Nail Nurse Stronger Nail -
My nails are prone to splitting and breaking. It's been a problem I've had ever since I stopped biting my nails a couple months back and in that time I've tried many nail strengthening potions. Rimmel's Nail Nurse Stronger Nail has been the only one to work on me. It genuinely has strengthened my nails and has stopped them from splitting about 90% of the time; I've only been using it for the past three weeks (at the time of writing this post) and its already working wonders! Rimmel London's Nail Nurse Stronger Nail can be purchased here for £4.49.


6. Mitchum Powder Fresh Roll-on Deodorant -
Embarrassing as it is, I can be quite a sweaty person. I'm that guy on the advert who sweats crazy when nervous (obviously not as bad), to me it's something that gets me really self conscious and I've tried many 'specially medicated' deodorants and antiperspirant but none of them have worked. At last I found my savior in Mitchum's Powder Fresh roll on. It works wonders and is now my go-to deodorant. Glamorous, but there you go! You can buy it here for £2.89.


7. LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub -
Once again this is a product that I have raved about many times on my blog and in guest posts, but during the winter and colder months this is my lip god. My lips get really dry and crack easily, scrubbing my lips daily and then applying a lip balm really helps keep my lips soft and moisturised. You can buy Lush's bubblegum lip scrub here for £5.50.


8. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner -
I am loving this conditioner recently! As I've said in many posts before, I change up my conditioners quite a lot. I find it beneficial for my hair and  it introduces me to new products! This John Frieda conditioner has done wonders for my hair and is definitely keeping my stray hairs at bay with it's frizz controlling. I love all of John Frieda's conditioners and would recommend any of them but this has got to be my current favourite! You can buy this product here for £5.99.


9. Soap & Glory Super Exfoliating Scrub Gloves -
I find these little beauties so much easier to use for exfoliation than I do a body scrub. All you have to do is pop on a bit of your everyday shower gel and scrub your body. I use circular motions as for me this is the best way to get the results I want. They're such a good and cheap alternative for body scrubs and really do work wonders! You can buy these Soap & Glory Scrub Gloves here for just £4!


10. Dirty Works Supreme Cream Body Butter -
I am in love with this body butter. I was never really a fan of body butters before, but applying this body butter has now become part of my daily routine. It makes my skin feel so smooth and I have definitely felt a difference in the moisture levels of my skin post shower. You can pick this product up here for £3.32

Will you be trying out any of these products that I've recommended?
Let me know in the comments below

xox

I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!

Share:

10 comments

  1. Rimmel matte and snow fairy have to be my true favourites but such a great post and product selection! Nice to see a few different products rather than the usual too x


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, I'm glad you liked the selection! I was a bit apprehensive about adding deodorant and such haha! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I totes agree with you blogmas is going really really fast.love the post Hun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it?! Can't wait to post them all! Thanks honey xx

      Delete
  3. I love this post, I don't like spending loads on beauty (I'd rather buy shoes!) so I like to read about budget buys! The Rimmel foundation sounds lovely and I'd like to try the lip scrub xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers honey! Glad you liked it, I'm the same, as much as I love my high end brands, I do love my high street ones! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Rimmel stay matte, it's amazing isn't it! Great post chick!

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! One of my favourites! Thanks so much
      xx

      Delete
  5. I'm going to have to try the stronger nail product - it sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig