Sunday 1 December 2013

The Countdown starts | Blogmas Day 1

24 Sleeps until Santa!


Starting up my little blog here over in my own section of the interweb has been the best thing that I have done this year. It's really boosted my confidence and has become such a great hobby / distraction from my everyday life. As a little challenge for myself and (hopefully) a little gift to you guys, I have decided to attempt Blogmas. This is where for everyday of December I will publish a blog post for you lovely lot. I say attempt - don't hate me - because 31 posts is a lot to think of in a short space of time! I have a lot of posts pre-written and my two lovely Guest Posts still scheduled so hopefully everything will work out. I'll be writing everything from reviews, wish lists and gift guides to NOTD & OOTD posts and a few lifestyle posts thrown in there too! A little something for everyone! As I don't have an advent calendar of any kind this year (sob) I thought that this would be the perfect countdown to Christmas and New Years for me!

Follow me on Bloglovin' or GFC by clicking on the links over in my sidebar to keep up to date and make sure you don't miss a post!

Let me know if you're attempting Blogmas in the comments below

xox

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a great idea! :)
    I followed you, and it would be very ncie if you could follow me too :)xx

    http://kyrahodosi.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Shall look at your blog now. xxx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig