Sunday 15 December 2013

What's in my bag? | Blogmas Day 15

10 sleeps till santa!

Every girl needs a hand bag. It's something that is just a must-have for all of us ladies and honestly, I couldn't live without mine. I stock up on everything that you would ever need and if I could have Mary Poppin's ever lasting carry-all I would snatch that bad boy up in seconds. A couple of days ago I made the very impromptu decision to purchase this gorgeous Zara bag. At a not-so-hefty price of £39.99, it was in my clutches within seconds of entering the store and was soon resting nicely in a paper bag and swinging by my side as I finished my shopping.


I like to be quite a tidy person and for that reason, my bag has lots of 'mini' bags/makeup bags inside it to store all of my 'necessities'. Yes - Inverted commas are needed for 'necessities' as I probably don't need to haul all of this stuff around with me on a daily basis! The first item that I carry around all the time is the most important of all - my purse. I also recently purchased this beauty; it appears I was in need of a massive restyle of my handbag and all that was inside! This gorgeous coral themed purse is so useful, with a clip pocket at the back and zip pocket within the main fold, it has everything I need to organise my cards, money and receipts. At just £17 from River Island here, I thought this was also quite a good little buy - although, unlike my new bag, this took a lot more thinking about before I took the plunge!


Second and third 'mini' bags within are my Jack Wills makeup bag and Kurt Geiger purse (links here and here respectively). In these I just keep basic makeup products for touch ups and my favourite lipsticks including two Topshop ones and my two new MAC ones (yes, also new - bring on this spending ban!). I've never really carried makeup around with me before, but as a newbie to the 'blogging' world, I thought it would be a good time to start! 


As little extras in my bag, just 'thrown' in - lord help my OCD organisational side! - I carry around my trusty Tangle Teezer and a tube of Soap and Glory's hand food. Not to mention, the billion and one packets of gum and Lemsips - just in case! I honestly adore this new bag and know that I will love it for such a long time to come, I'm not the kind of girl that goes through bags like she does underwear, I like to buy a bag that I know will last me a long time. Great analogy, huh?!


I'd love to know what you all think about this post and what you keep in your handbag. Let me know in the comments below or send me a tweet over to @beky_boo94. 


xox
Share:

6 comments

  1. My handbag is filled with cosmetics, perfume, my wallet and everything you can imagine. :)


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet! My old hand bag was filled with crap! So happy to finally have it all new and organised :) XX

      Delete
  2. Your purse is lovely! I have so many packets of gum too - I think there's about 4 or 5 in mine, haha!
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I just buy the multipacks and shove them in and then forget i've bought them and buy more! oopsies!! Xx

      Delete
  3. Really like that River Island purse!

    Shelley xx
    www.shelley-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a River Island purse! They're all gorgeous! x

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig