Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Jumper Faves | Blogmas Day 9

16 sleeps until Santa!

Christmas is the time of year where fashion is thrown away and the hideous Christmas Jumpers are bought and worn with pride. Whether you cringe (do people still say cringe?!) at the fashion faux pas or embrace them in all of their twinkling and ghastly glory, we all secretly love them. They signal one thing, in the way that the Coca Cola and John Lewis television adverts do -and that is that Christmas is coming! I'm not going to lie, I bought mine in the middle of October - Yes, I really am that much of a crimbo knit lover! I love all of the nerdy classics and more subtle cute designs, but either way, I thought I'd share some favourites with you here.
1 - SnowFlake Sweater - Next - £32
2 - Knitted Sequin Present Jumper - Topshop - £50
3 - Knitted Gingerbread Man Jumper - Topshop - £42
4 - Fun Pudding Sweater - Next - £28
5 - Sequin Penguin Sweater - Next - £32
6 - Christmas Sweatshirt - Primark - £8

I have to say out of them all, The Gingerbread Man Jumper from Topshop and the Christmas Sweatshirt from Primark have to be my top 2 picks here! Both over the top, in-your-face and so cute that you'd just have to wear them over Christmas! 

Where have you gotten your Christmas Jumper from this year? 
Let me know in the comments below

xox

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'
I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!

Share:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's so soft too! I was far too tempted to buy it today! aah xx

      Delete
  2. 2,5 and 4 are my favourites! I need to get my Chrismas jumper out!!! X


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they all just the cutest? Honestly, If I had the money I think I'd buy them all! X

      Delete
  3. I love number 3!
    I got my jumper from primark, it has Santa on it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine's a Sainbury's buy, it has reindeer on it. I'm disappointed I didn't wait for one of these though! XX

      Delete
  4. The ginger bread one is so adorable! I love it, Lovely blog btw(: Xx

    www.beautyundressedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much honey! I know, Isn't it just!?! I need it! ahah xx

      Delete
  5. I NEED number three in my life!! Beth xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly how you feel, My friend has it and I am BEYOND jealous! Xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVEEE the gingerbread one! I've been so tempted to get it after seeing Zoella on yt wearing it!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here actually! My friend melody (in my side bar) bought it and I want to steal it haha xx

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig