Thursday 5 December 2013

Mini Blogger Interview | Blogmas Day 5

20 sleeps until Santa!

Recently I was featured on Kelley-Jay's Blog in a blogger interview. I loved the opportunity and really enjoyed the questions she asked me as they weren't the typical #bblogger questions of 'what's you're favourite...?' She'd really thought the questions through and I really liked the end post which you can read here. In return I have asked Kelley a couple of questions, of which the answers are below. 



1 - What was the first thing that made you think about signing up to blogger that very first time?
I set up a blog when I was 16 and then deleted it as I didn't feel I could stick to it. I saw my younger sister writing one, which she doesn't now have and I thought to myself, "I wanna be involved in that", so I created a tiny blog where I wrote about my days which were very boring as I was talking about school A LOT. Lol. 

2 - What has been your inspiration and motivation for blogging?
From the age of 16 I was reading blogs and watching YouTube videos and came across the ever so lovely Zoe and Louise from Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter and from reading their blogs I was inspired to create my own. Seeing their videos and blog posts really motivates me as well as setting tiny goals for myself :)

3 - Are there any posts of yours that you are the most proud of and why and have you got a post that you wish you'd never posted?
My No.7 beautiful skin cleansing brush review. Link I am so proud of this review as a lot of you beauty bloggers were interested in it and the product itself I absolutely LOVE so I loved writing my mini review on it :) No all posts I have published on my blog I am happy with and I wouldn't have published them if I wasn't. 

4 - Where do you see your blog heading in the next 6 months?
I have a goal of getting 100 GFC and Bloglovin followers by the end of December. I am just happy I have a place to turn to (the blogging community) when I need people to talk to and to also share my views on products etc

5 - Have you got any inspirational tips for newbie or aspiring bloggers? 
Don't feel bad if you don't post when you planned to. No one is going to give you a telling off. It's your blog and your place to share things, so if you don't have anything to share, don't write. Do not force yourself to write as that is when your posts aren't as good as when you normally write them. 


Don't forget to take a look over at Kelley's page here! Her blog is so cute!

Have you ever been featured in a blogger interview?
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below

xox

I'll be doing a giveaway when I reach 200 Bloglovin' followers, click the link above to help me get there!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post about how you got into blogging :)

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice to have an insight into someone else's experience isnt it? XX

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig