Friday 20 December 2013

Blog's I'm Loving | Blogmas Day 20

5 sleeps until Santa! 

As many of you know, I am all about the blogger love. I adore finding new beauty/fashion blogs to follow and some that I have followed recently have become my absolute favourites. Here on BekyLou, have been advertising blogs for free over on my 'Advertise Here' page for a while now and as I grow and think of charging for my advertisements in the future, it saddens me a little that this has become a 'for profit' thing now. Don't get me wrong, I do pay to advertise on other blogs and I will (when I gain a substantial following) start charging for advertisements on my own blog, however I think it's important to keep spreading the bloggy love when you love a blog. You can't put a price on something that you really enjoy and love to read. That is why I have decided to make this a monthly feature. 'Blogs I'm Loving' will showcase (as it says on the tin) blogs that I am loving - kind of like a blogroll, but with more detail!


image source

Thumbelina Lillie -

I absolutely adore Megan's blog 'Thumbelina Lillie', her style is so cute and inspirational and her posts are so up my street. I lust over almost all of the fashion posts she publishes both on her blog and on instagram! She's also such a sweetie and lovely to talk to over twitter! Check out her blog above and give her a follow, I guarantee you'll  fall in love with her blog as much as I have.

Cosmetic Crave - 

Again Hannah's blog is another one of my favourites this month, she's so lovely and her reviews are so persuading! I've already bought a couple of items from posts on her blog - my purse isn't liking her as much as I am, I must admit. Hannah writes lovely beauty posts and also features guest posting spots on her blog every month, which you can sign up for by just giving her an email. Take a look at Hannah's blog my following the link above and give her a follow!

Kim Radley

I tweet about Kim's blog quite a lot, as a friend of mine I am a little biased, but she genuinely does have such a lovely blog. She's also currently doing a beauty course at college, which makes her beauty posts all that more interesting as she writes posts on beauty tips as well as her reviews and OOTD posts. Take a look over at her blog with the link above and give her a follow, she's a relatively new blogger and would love your appreciation!

A Simple Melody -

Melody is a brand new blogger too and her blog is a mixture of beauty and lifestyle posts - I especailly love her posts regarding her tattoos because I've been wanting one for a while and it's great to know what it's like - isn't it? She also guest posted on my blog a while back and the post had a great response! Check out her great blog with the link above and give her some twitter lovin'.

Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

Danielle is also another friend of mine and I love her blog for all of her DIY beauty products! It can be really expensive to buy all of your beauty products all of the time and Danni has found a way to create your own inexpensively! She also posts great beauty and health advice. Use the link above to check out her blog and show her some love.

I hope that through these links you have found some great new blogs. Keep an eye out on my blog by following for the guest blog posts too - another way to find interesting and new blogs!

xox

I'm hosting a giveaway, click here to enter
Share:

4 comments

  1. totally agree :) I love Thumbelina Lillie's blog too xxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a great blog, she's such a sweetie too. xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this post, I love reading new and amazing blogs!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig