Friday 13 December 2013

Winter Knit Accessories Must Have | Blogmas Day 13

12 sleeps until Santa!

When it comes to Winter and the weather becomes the stereotypical rubbish English type, we all turn to our cosy knits to get us by. In this post I'm sharing some of my must have knit accessories for this year's snowy season. Personally my favourite is a good snood, they're just so snug and you have no fear in them coming undone or falling off of your shoulders. My second favourite has to be a headband - I have Jack Wills one from two years ago and I love it, It keeps my ears nice and snug during those blisteringly cold days and nights!


From left to right: 

What's your favourite winter knit accessory? 
Let me know in the comments below

xox

I'm hosting a giveaway, click here to enter
Share:

12 comments

  1. The owl beanie and mittens are so cute.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co,uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just? I wish I had the money to go and get them both! XX

      Delete
  2. I love animal hats at the moment, I literally can't get out of my panda one haha! xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had one! Haha, I just have a JW head band. Deffo keeps my ears warm though! X

      Delete
  3. Those owl hat and gloves are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owl hat and mittens are too cute!
    Lovely post :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour and pattern of the snood, and the little owl hat and glove set is just adorable! Definitely may now be on my Christmas list... xo

    http://myworldlyadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to be extra good for santa! ;) XX

      Delete
  6. The pom pom hat is adorable.
    Perfect for Winter! xo

    http://anikamiller.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree and such a good little price! :) XX

      Delete

© Beky Lou | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig